ABOUT YOUR WASTE
What are the different types of Dry Waste?
Waste and The World
The World Bank estimates that overall waste generation in the world will increase by 70% by 2050. Merely 13.5% of today’s waste is recycled and only 5.5% is composted.
In India, in 2014-15, 91% of solid waste was collected, of which only 27% was treated and the remaining 73% was disposed haphazardly at dumpsites. A recent study indicates that India would need a landfill nearly the size of Bengaluru, to dump all its waste by 2030https://inbreakthrough.org/